Water Garden Repair and Beautification
Even the best built ponds can eventually have problems.
Given enough time, ground settling and erosion can cause
leaks in any pond. The first step in pond repair is determining
where the leak actually is. Once the location has been determined,
repair can be decided upon.
Don't hesitate to call
an expert. Take great
care when attempting to seal or repair old, damaged liners and
plumbing. Many of the chemicals are toxic to fish and humans
before curing and drying, and must be handled correctly. You
may save yourself money and time by calling an expert first.
Types of repairs we perform:
- Add new waterfalls to existing ponds.
- Rebuild poorly constructed and leaky waterfalls.
- Upgrade and install pumps and filter systems.
- Waterproof leaky concrete ponds.
- Patch ponds with leaky rubber liner.
- Re-do poorly constructed stonework.
- Enlarge existing ponds to create healthier environments
for fish and plants.
- Replace cracked preformed plastic ponds with rubber liner.